Guild Excalibur

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi: Guild Excalibur

+2
HideSpy
Blackau
6 posters

OMG!!! i cant play mabi ma internet is broken

Blackau
    Blackau

OMG!!! i cant play mabi ma internet is broken Empty OMG!!! i cant play mabi ma internet is broken

Post by Blackau Tue May 05, 2009 10:10 pm

im like kinda mad+sad...i cant play mabi cuz ma internet is broken and im like addicted to mabi and i feel like i cant do anything else. plz someone tell me what to do. Crying or Very sad
    HideSpy
    HideSpy
    Administrator
    Administrator

OMG!!! i cant play mabi ma internet is broken Empty Re: OMG!!! i cant play mabi ma internet is broken

Post by HideSpy Wed May 06, 2009 4:51 am

well.. it's not your internet if you can post on the forum Laughing
    do you have an error when you start the game? tell us what kind of trouble is it and we'll try to help you Cool
    Blackau
    Blackau

OMG!!! i cant play mabi ma internet is broken Empty Re: OMG!!! i cant play mabi ma internet is broken

Post by Blackau Wed May 06, 2009 11:51 am

well i can use the internet but when i play mabi is like a 5 sec lag and is rlllllllyyyyyy bad is like i cant do anything i alrdy made a big report cuz when i went bak in a bug report thing came out so i made a ticket about it and thx god nx is tryin to see wats the prblem...stil i cant play!!!!! all hapend when i was in ch and i got dc and i re-log into ch 3.....from ther.....hell aka lag came Neutral
    HideSpy
    HideSpy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by HideSpy Wed May 06, 2009 12:41 pm

have you tried to contact your internet company? Tell them about the lag and they will fix it if there's a problem, otherwise you might have another program running or try to clean your cookies and scan for virus...
    Blackau
    Blackau

Post by Blackau Wed May 06, 2009 3:29 pm

yea they said that they r changin the modem soooo i have to wait Neutral
    Reyna21
    Reyna21
    News Controler
    News Controler

Post by Reyna21 Fri May 08, 2009 6:43 am

lol it seems I may not be playing fro awhile too D= I can't reach the login page. Mabi closes and my browser takes me to the ticket page. I called Zander and he said that I should re-install mabi. I'm doing this now so I hope it works T_T
    Blackau
    Blackau

Post by Blackau Fri May 08, 2009 9:05 am

eeeehhhh gl...chek first for malwer and virus before installing the game.
    Reyna21
    Reyna21
    News Controler
    News Controler

Post by Reyna21 Fri May 08, 2009 12:01 pm

I did, nothing came up but I had to go when I tried to install. I'm back now and trying again lol
    kittykun08
    kittykun08

Post by kittykun08 Sun May 10, 2009 9:46 pm

*Breaks out the pink hammer*

What needs to get fixed now? Surprised
    Blackau
    Blackau

Post by Blackau Sun May 10, 2009 11:05 pm

u can hit ma modem any time What a Face
    Reyna21
    Reyna21
    News Controler
    News Controler

Post by Reyna21 Tue May 12, 2009 7:48 pm

NUU!!! O_O -grabs laptop and runs away- it's fine! FINE I SAY!!!!
    Kahnakura
    Kahnakura

Post by Kahnakura Tue May 12, 2009 10:25 pm

kittykun08 wrote:*Breaks out the pink hammer*

What needs to get fixed now? Surprised

I'm sorry, but percussion mechanics doesn't work so well on computers...

Black, try disabling any programs that use the internet, this would include any chat programs or automatic update things, log onto mabi and see if you still have that lag. If you don't, then re-enable each program one by one and give it a few moments to really kick in. Try using mabi again, when you find the one that's killing your speed on the net find a way to fix it.

Most notorious lag causers:
    Chat programs that aren't integrated with games. (MSN, AIM, Skype etc.)
    Window automatic updates- (I can tell when mine start on my computer as my screen in mabi gets really jumpy, btw did anybody know that skeletons have the teleport skill when you're updating your computer? Razz)
    Youtube- if you're using youtube and mabi simultaneously there's a good chance that's it.
    Downloads- if somebody else is using the computer you use to play mabi, they may be downloading a file. Most of the time, even if you've got different accounts for each person, if they are downloading something on their account it will carry over to yours.

Even though the company said it's their thing, you could try each of those things. Good luck!

@Reyna- I may have a fix for you too.
    Blackau
    Blackau

Post by Blackau Wed May 13, 2009 12:03 pm

thers 1 problem ..... i alrdy did all of those cuz nx told me too and is stil the same No
    Kahnakura
    Kahnakura

Post by Kahnakura Thu May 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Blackau wrote:thers 1 problem ..... i alrdy did all of those cuz nx told me too and is stil the same No

Sad

Well... try this... Wait no... Yeah I've got nothing...
    Blackau
    Blackau

Post by Blackau Thu May 14, 2009 7:35 pm

.....suks.....
    Zanderzone
    Zanderzone
    Guild Officer
    Guild Officer

Post by Zanderzone Thu May 14, 2009 8:24 pm

well black i can offer u thing a mod that does a little lag fix but still as i said on another post ima cheak with hide if he is ok with mods being poseted on here
    Blackau
    Blackau

Post by Blackau Thu May 14, 2009 10:21 pm

eeehhhhhh i dont think is goin to work...but o well
    Zanderzone
    Zanderzone
    Guild Officer
    Guild Officer

Post by Zanderzone Sun May 17, 2009 11:19 pm

well u never no i was lagging baddly but now i got my mods back and ima running well again
    Blackau
    Blackau

Post by Blackau Mon May 18, 2009 3:52 pm

ill try

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:02 am