Guild Excalibur

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi: Guild Excalibur

+3
Fairyus
Naida
kittykun08
7 posters

Why kitty is not playing mabi atm

kittykun08
    kittykun08

Why kitty is not playing mabi atm Empty Why kitty is not playing mabi atm

Post by kittykun08 Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:24 pm

[img]Why kitty is not playing mabi atm Lunaonline[/img]

Sue me im addicted -.-
    Im not qutting some taking some downtime from mabi sicne i ran into a few problems but ill get bored and come bk one day.

If you feel that I am not worth keeping due to my sudden periods of inactivties feel free to drop me from the guild.
    Naida
    Naida
    Entertain-Talks Controler

Why kitty is not playing mabi atm Empty Re: Why kitty is not playing mabi atm

Post by Naida Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 pm

what game is this????
    Fairyus
    Fairyus

Post by Fairyus Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:55 am

XD Cute. Very Very Cute. I can't wait till sprits come out and I can haz wings. Very Happy
    Kahnakura
    Kahnakura

Post by Kahnakura Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:16 am

Hey, I understand Kitty. I'll hold on to the magic school shoes I found for you then until you come back. Very Happy
    Drmantis
    Drmantis
    Events Manager
    Events Manager

Post by Drmantis Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:51 am

i Have two pairs of Magic school shoes im not useing if anyone wants a pair....i also have dyes if they dont fit your outfit....just saying also if anyone needs a Free healers wand i have 4 of them i dont need
    kittykun08
    kittykun08

Post by kittykun08 Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:52 am

I dont need the shoes anymore i have a spare pair but i do need to burn my old ones inroder to get the ES off it, but even if that fails i found anoter pair of boots with the mist/healers enchant that im so fond of. Zander has liek a stack of Hw and mana herbs that i gave him and he promised to burnme it but whenver i do log on and catch him online hes either afk or too busy to help -.-

Anyhow the name of teh game is called Luna Online.

Im not quitting mabi as ive posted before (Ive invested wayy too much time and money into it to quit.
    I do miss my olf guild leader very dearly thou as i would consider her an older sister to me but meh. Anyhow A quick comparios of Luna vs Mabinogi before ya play.

Both:
    Fail at managing inventory space without the use of a Cs service or item, tend to lag,

Mabinogi
    Not a grindfest game, horrible Pk system, Epic combat system

Luna Online
    More of a grindfest game, ALOT cuter :3, more class based but still alot more freedom class wise than an average Mmorpg.

Hey Mantis Razz
    Blackau
    Blackau

Post by Blackau Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:03 am

can...u ...fly in that game Shocked ....and im sorry kitty.......u know way im talkin bout im rlly sorry i just wanted to help Neutral
    kittykun08
    kittykun08

Post by kittykun08 Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:04 am

U didnt do anything blacky~

And yeah rather than have mounts in the game u have various wings/ballons/mini ariships to use that speed up your movement, in addition to speed pots and buffs.

the white wings matched my est so Very Happy
    Blackau
    Blackau

Post by Blackau Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:17 pm

ballons ....AIRSHIPS! Shocked
    kittykun08
    kittykun08

Post by kittykun08 Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Naida
    Naida

Post by Naida Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:09 pm

ewwwwwwww gpotato.... it hated one of my favorite games on there.....

Played Luna and I'm already annoyed at responses I get from asking about items in shop
    kittykun08
    kittykun08

Post by kittykun08 Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Waht do ya mean O_O

Yeah gpot aint hte best but they did amp up a lil in regards to luna. Ive had a few issue wit hte game itself but they actaully respnded ithinn 5 minutes and ten mins later my issue was resolved.
    Reyna21
    Reyna21
    News Controler
    News Controler

Post by Reyna21 Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:27 am

Drmantis wrote:i Have two pairs of Magic school shoes im not useing if anyone wants a pair....i also have dyes if they dont fit your outfit....just saying also if anyone needs a Free healers wand i have 4 of them i dont need

Reyna needs healer wands!!! Badly xD my evil ego needs repairs soon :< since its a healer wand XD
    Drmantis
    Drmantis
    Events Manager
    Events Manager

Post by Drmantis Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:48 am

Reyna21 wrote:
    Drmantis wrote:i Have two pairs of Magic school shoes im not useing if anyone wants a pair....i also have dyes if they dont fit your outfit....just saying also if anyone needs a Free healers wand i have 4 of them i dont need

Reyna needs healer wands!!! Badly xD my evil ego needs repairs soon :< since its a healer wand XD
    then Reyna Shal has Healers wand in tha mail today.... Razz
    Reyna21
    Reyna21
    News Controler
    News Controler

Post by Reyna21 Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:34 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^O^ -does epic happy dance- TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!!! DOOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!!! ^O^
    Naida
    Naida

Post by Naida Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:07 pm

oh kitty, what I was asking about Very Happy

the 50k dolls in the town merchant, no one told me what they did Razz
    kittykun08
    kittykun08

Post by kittykun08 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:33 am

They are farm animals used to make certain things~

Farms are pretty much the main cash cows as they can control the suplly market a little bit but are expenssie as hell to maintain~

Sorry for the late response.
    Naida
    Naida

Post by Naida Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:34 am

thats fine, the ppl don't seem to like me and call me a noob Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:05 am