Guild Excalibur

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi: Guild Excalibur

+3
Naida
HideSpy
Drmantis
7 posters

Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends!

Poll

Will you attend?

[ 5 ]
    Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends! Bar_left83%Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends! Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends! Bar_left0%Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends! Bar_left17%Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends! Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Drmantis
    Drmantis
    Events Manager
    Events Manager

Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends! Empty Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends!

Post by Drmantis Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Guild Event

Hey there cool cats Ever want to hang out and have a couple drinks with all your guild friends? now you can!

WE GOT A PARTY IN THE PLANNING!
    What: Social gathering of friends
    Who: Guild members and Alliance guild's members (introductions will be had)
    Where: Pub/Night club in Emain Macha
    When: Next week suggest time

Why: get to know your guildies and allies and trade items, drink, discus plans/goals

Entrance fee to the club will gladly be provided by me if anyone asks...drinks also on me!
    Come and dance the night away to some "Magic Music"afro
    Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends! 2008011410856_693
    HideSpy
    HideSpy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends! Empty Re: Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends!

Post by HideSpy Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Of course i'll be there, i never meet the guildies because they're all running on another channel and i'm always afk or busy Laughing

for entrance fee, i'll pay the half so it will cost 500 each Cool
    Drmantis
    Drmantis
    Events Manager
    Events Manager

Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends! Empty Re: Guild party! Go clubbing with your friends!

Post by Drmantis Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:31 pm

HideSpy wrote:Of course i'll be there, i never meet the guildies because they're all running on another channel and i'm always afk or busy Laughing
    for entrance fee, i'll pay the half so it will cost 500 each Cool
    actually i was gonna ask you if you could bring some music to play...something the people can dance to.
    It will probably be held in Ch 1 but as for a date im open for any night on the weeknights except tuesday (dungen night) geek
    im thinking May 8th or 9th some time after 7pm cherry
    I hope to see you at Bean Rua, the 'home of red-haired beauties' !!!!!!
    Naida
    Naida
    Entertain-Talks Controler
    Entertain-Talks Controler

Post by Naida Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:41 pm

i'm a party pooper so i probably won't attend, but i think it's for the better good that i don't attend.
    Ladytitania
    Ladytitania

Post by Ladytitania Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:11 pm

My elf lives in Bean Rua so I can buy ice to mix drinks.

Of course Lady will be there if I'm not at work; she's Lucas's ideal for heaven's sake!
    Silhouette

Post by Silhouette Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:17 pm

I'll come.

(usually not online Tuesday nights though.)
    Azeleon
    Azeleon

Post by Azeleon Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:14 pm

only on weekends... so saturday perferred,as my wedding with sasami is same day.
    Drmantis
    Drmantis
    Events Manager
    Events Manager

Post by Drmantis Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:58 am

Azeleon wrote:only on weekends... so saturday perferred,as my wedding with sasami is same day.
    what time is it!?!? can i come to your wedding? can i make a guild event to have this be your reception added into it? i plan on making a bunch of Vales Fire drinks for every one! drunken i like to keep my intel up so i will be having milk lolol study i plan on buying some new pets then as well
    Ladytitania
    Ladytitania

Post by Ladytitania Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Drmantis wrote:i like to keep my intel up so i will be having milk lolol
    Sissy! Gen spent the last several days drunk off of Vales Fire to allow him to fail at refining mythril. It was grand. drunken
    Azeleon
    Azeleon

Post by Azeleon Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:35 pm

definately make a time for this! that way i will know when we can have our wedding!
    Drmantis
    Drmantis
    Events Manager
    Events Manager

Post by Drmantis Thu May 07, 2009 10:37 am

IS EVERYONE READY THIS SAT FOR A HUGE PARTY! tell all your friends and make sure it happens ! we shall talk on the day what time it shall be... late night or erally morning! whenever we are all on! it works out better that way... lets have it before your wedding though
    Azeleon
    Azeleon

Post by Azeleon Thu May 07, 2009 3:51 pm

early morning, and mantis, i had my wedding... u saw my title when we ran barri, remember?
    Ladytitania
    Ladytitania

Post by Ladytitania Fri May 08, 2009 2:11 am

I'm working at night, so it has to be morning if I'm to make it to the party.
    Reyna21
    Reyna21
    News Controler
    News Controler

Post by Reyna21 Fri May 08, 2009 6:29 am

It could be an all day thing, I'll have to work somewhere in the middle but I will try and be there Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:42 am