Guild Excalibur

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi: Guild Excalibur

4 posters

HELP ME!!!

Evaneragon
    Evaneragon

HELP ME!!! Empty HELP ME!!!

Post by Evaneragon Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:28 pm

I dont know what happened exactly, or if the problem was spread to Ruari and Tarlach, but on Mari the housing channel went down and i tried to go on it(not realizing it was down) and it (of course) booted me Shocked , but when i tried to re login, it said "You are currently logged in, Do you want to disconnect and try again?" I said yes, and it said "A disconnection message has been sent, please login later." It has been 4 and a half hours and it still does the same thing.

I put in a support ticket(not quite sure how that works, never done it b4) waiting for a reply(again not sure how it will be replied), but i wanted to know, has anyone ever gotton the "already logged in" message, or put in a ticket b4. If you have plz try to calm me down cuz im freakin out! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    HideSpy
    HideSpy
    Administrator
    Administrator

HELP ME!!! Empty Re: HELP ME!!!

Post by HideSpy Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:29 am

hmm.. i saw the already logged in but normaly it takes like 4-5 minutes. If it still doesn't work, try to reboort your computer and take a look if the server is under maintenance or something like this.. It might help you to know what's the problem maybe .. scratch
    Evaneragon
    Evaneragon

Post by Evaneragon Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 am

i just checked it(waited overnight) and i still cant get in, checking to see if the ticket was closed yet

EDIT:nope, its not, NEXON you disappoint me...
    Naida
    Naida
    Entertain-Talks Controler
    Entertain-Talks Controler

Post by Naida Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:18 pm

hmmm, could be your ISP is still making the connection. If you were to unplug your router for about a minute or so, then reconnect, it should reset your connections and auto kick ya off. If that doesn't work then i'd bug nexon D:
    Reyna21
    Reyna21
    News Controler
    News Controler

Post by Reyna21 Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:11 pm

I had that same problem not too long ago so I shut everything down for awhile but if that doesn't work like they've said bug nexon XD they'll understand lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:31 am