Guild Excalibur

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi: Guild Excalibur

4 posters

Need help upping your stats?

Telkai
    Telkai

Need help upping your stats? Empty Need help upping your stats?

Post by Telkai Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Well guys I am starting this topic because I myself have had trouble getting up to my current intellegince level in mabinogi and recieving my Wise title and I would like to inform all you guys how to upgrade your stats such as intellegince, strength, dexterity, and so on. Ill start off this topic with a good way to up your intelligence. (P.S. add your ways of upping stats here)

Intelligence:
    Skills such as Composing and Musical Knowledge have a stunning effect on your intellegince. I suggest starting with musical knowledge. Musical knowledge skill can be recieved from a book that you can get from Aeria (dunbarton's bookeeper). To get this book you must first become good friends with Aeria, which you can do by gifting her cubic puzzles and anthologies. (150gp gifts). Alternatively you can buy this book from her or Nele or Alexina for 80,000 gold. After that book has been read you can up the skill for a mere 1 ap. I suggest you read the folowing books on musical knowledge that are purchasable. (A list of these can be found on mabinogi wiki) and rank the skill to around Rank B or A. After that skill has been upped to that level, you will have gained an easy 25+ int for a mere 5 AP. (Musical knowledge books can cost anywhere from 4k-20k and are all sold by Nele or Aeria). Also I suggest training composition as well for it may cost more ap but you can get an additional 35+ int from that skill as well in the first few ranks. (If anyone wants info on how to recieve and or upgrade that skill let me know).

Thanks! Add your comments on how to up any skill, it will help everyone out a lot Very Happy
    Kahnakura
    Kahnakura

Need help upping your stats? Empty Re: Need help upping your stats?

Post by Kahnakura Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Actually, I can add some info as to how to add intel.

The older age of 21 gives the most int per level. (+ 1 in per every lvl up) Only use that tactic if you're going for that title.

Rank your healing skill as well, per rank healing gives about 4 int.

There are also books with seals on them located in MOST bookstore shops from NPC's. Note that only the books that ARE NOT linked to skills give 1 permanent int point. (regardless if you rebirth, that int is staying with you.)

If you're upping your stats just to get them up, and not really worried about base stats (stat amount before enchants, titles and such as that) Take a peek at these enchants that you can use.
    Intelligence enchants

Telkai, let me know when you're looking to raise the other stats. I've been around enough to know alot of tricks and tips. I can help you write the next guide or actually help you get your stats. up.

Good luck to you all, and happy mabinoging!
    kittykun08
    kittykun08

Post by kittykun08 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Freaking Curing stick boosts i think 12 or 16 Int QQ
    For rank 9+ heal

Wizard stick: +20 for r6+ Ice bolt those help otu quite a bit XD

I have both btw if u need that last push int wise.
    Drmantis
    Drmantis
    Events Manager
    Events Manager

Post by Drmantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:08 pm

kittykun08 wrote:Freaking Curing stick boosts i think 12 or 16 Int QQ
    For rank 9+ heal

KITTEH!!!!! OMFG!@!!! affraid affraid sunny
    KITTEH! I NEED YOUR WIZARD STICK
    ill give you all the monies in the world for it!!!! I NEED IT TODAY! (thursday= +ench)
    Wizard SUFFIX
    Weapons -20 HP
    +40 MP
    +20 Int if Lightning Bolt Rank 6+
    Telkai
    Telkai

Post by Telkai Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:45 am

kittykun08 wrote:Freaking Curing stick boosts i think 12 or 16 Int QQ
    For rank 9+ heal

Hey if I could use that after you Mantis thatd be great. (I justa needa borrow real quick) Add me at Telkai im usually on on friday-sunday anywhere from 10am to 6pm PDT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:35 am