Guild Excalibur

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi: Guild Excalibur

+4
Drmantis
Xaivian
Reyna21
Dragon
8 posters

Drawings that i made while i was bored

Reyna21
    Reyna21
    News Controler
    News Controler

Drawings that i made while i was bored - Page 2 Empty Re: Drawings that i made while i was bored

Post by Reyna21 Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Well at least I'm a likeable character for halloween XD bonus candy at the old lady's house! XD
    Dragon
    Dragon

Drawings that i made while i was bored - Page 2 Empty Re: Drawings that i made while i was bored

Post by Dragon Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Reyna21 wrote:Well at least I'm a likeable character for halloween XD bonus candy at the old lady's house! XD
    lol and now i need my next topic these ppl have anlready given topic so must wait until 8 more ppl have given topic before picking another:
    rey,xai
    Xaivian

Post by Xaivian Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 am

Well, Dragormelon, I have to say that I did end up stealing your random drawing idea. And believe, it's in teh works. FEAR MEH! Anyways, so... yeah.... Rar..... BE PREPARED!
    Drmantis
    Drmantis
    Events Manager
    Events Manager

Post by Drmantis Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:29 am

I think you should draw the guild in a plane as it goes down in flames and what we would do
    Dragon
    Dragon

Post by Dragon Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Drmantis wrote:I think you should draw the guild in a plane as it goes down in flames and what we would do
    uh i can try but all i can tell u is we probly will all be freaking out
    Xaivian

Post by Xaivian Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Dragon wrote:
    Drmantis wrote:I think you should draw the guild in a plane as it goes down in flames and what we would do

Rey and Zander-- sharing their last goodbyes in some gooshy moment

Xai- Attempting to bite/murder someone for moneyz

Some kind of strange confessions could be going on, begging.... Whatever you end up doing will turn out hilariously! ^O^
    Dragon
    Dragon

Post by Dragon Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Xaivian wrote:
    Dragon wrote:

Rey and Zander-- sharing their last goodbyes in some gooshy moment

Xai- Attempting to bite/murder someone for moneyz

Some kind of strange confessions could be going on, begging.... Whatever you end up doing will turn out hilariously! ^O^
    rey and zander- thats y theres a on flight bathroom XP
    xai-i doubt anyone would py for that unless they had a VERY wierd and odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd fetish
    HideSpy
    HideSpy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by HideSpy Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:27 pm

wth on the last draw dragon.. i wear kitty's robe ?! Suspect loll
    Xaivian

Post by Xaivian Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Lol a bathroom?? >.< I guess that always works... If you do go with that idea, please put me FAAAAAAAAR from those two lol.
    Dragon
    Dragon

Post by Dragon Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Xaivian wrote:Lol a bathroom?? >.< I guess that always works... If you do go with that idea, please put me FAAAAAAAAR from those two lol.
    nah ull be next to bathroom wearing ear muffs while biting the seat XP
    btw hidy i usally draw kitty's robe in some odd place so id figure hey ur a ghost y not make it kitty's robe XP
    Xaivian

Post by Xaivian Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Dragormelon.... You just make my day.
    Drmantis
    Drmantis
    Events Manager
    Events Manager

Post by Drmantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:37 am

Dont Derobe Kitteh!
    affraid
    and there are all kinds of things you can draw...
    how about the entire guild Vs. The desert dragon. and what that would look like
    Dragon
    Dragon

Post by Dragon Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Drmantis wrote:
    how about the entire guild Vs. The desert dragon. and what that would look like
    thats pretty easy one considering all ud have to draw is a dragon and a bunch of dead ppl and someone running
    Drmantis
    Drmantis
    Events Manager
    Events Manager

Post by Drmantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Hey I take offense to that I have a high rank in thunder and critical hit and if I drink a mana regen potion I can pump out some serious damage
    Dragon
    Dragon

Post by Dragon Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:13 pm

not on a dragon with high def agaisnt all melee,range,and magic Razz
    Zanderzone
    Zanderzone
    Guild Officer
    Guild Officer

Post by Zanderzone Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:21 pm

ummmmmm.... yea still i have taken by myself about 1/4 of his hp and if i have help with the whole guild yea he is dead.... with the people who r regularlly on still e is dead.... take a bit but he die so yea not imposibble
    Dragon
    Dragon

Post by Dragon Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:05 pm

maybe not for ppl with r 9 + skills Sad Crying or Very sad
    Dragon
    Dragon

Post by Dragon Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Well seeing as you finnally resurrected, im starting to draw again, so input your topics Very Happy i need something to do in trig Razz Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:02 am