Guild Excalibur

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi: Guild Excalibur

3 posters

Fomor Library

Kahnakura
    Kahnakura

Fomor Library Empty Fomor Library

Post by Kahnakura Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:39 pm

While I know that everybody is rather busy with Cor and won't you prolly won't run into many fomor scrolls there I still wanted to make this active.

There are times when you run a dungeon for an item, and you get a fomor scroll from a mob that you know you'll probably never kill again or even want to. So, what do you do? Most of you leave it on the ground, others (like me) will pick it up and save it.

Problem with both of those solutions is this, one doesn't allow for the people that can easily kill mobs to finish a set of fomors without re-running that dungeon, the other just takes up space.

This is why I'm starting the fomor library, exchange your fomor scrolls that you won't use for ones that you need. Just get out of a rabbie basic and you need 1 metal skeleton fomor? Got a few fomors you're not using? Trade em!

Using this we'll be able to finish off fomor scrolls easier, and the harder to get fomor scrolls are just a note away.

How it works:

Mail your unwanted fomors to Luinloth, that would be my elf, and request fomors of equal value in return.

Example- Mailed- 3 blue dire wolf fomor scrolls
    Request- 2 wisp fomor scrolls
    (if you're wondering the value of each fomor scroll, its the cash-in value divided by 10)
    http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Hunting_Quests <---- list of all prices of cashed in fomors

In return, if I have the fomor scrolls, I will mail you the ones you requested. If I do not have the needed fomor scrolls I will send back the original fomors mailed with a note.

As this is first starting off please bare with me, I'll be using my personal stash of fomor scrolls and may not have all the ones you need. But as time goes on and more trades are done it will be easier for me to do this.

Happy hunting! cheers
    HideSpy
    HideSpy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Fomor Library Empty Re: Fomor Library

Post by HideSpy Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am

I like your creativity Kana and it's very interesting Cool

I have few fomors like this that i don't even use or hunt but i kept them all if by any luck i would work on it again Smile
    kittykun08
    kittykun08

Post by kittykun08 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:01 am

I should really screen shot my Bank :/
    Kahnakura
    Kahnakura

Post by Kahnakura Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 pm

kittykun08 wrote:I should really screen shot my Bank :/

lol...

Current fomor count is 46 different scrolls. I'm low on that number in my opinion. I've had well over 60 different fomors at once.

Fomor Library Mabinogi_2009_09_09_001

With the release of Iria fomor scrolls have nearly become obsolete.

By the way, while I have had my main character leave the guild, the fomor library is still OPEN!!
    kittykun08
    kittykun08

Post by kittykun08 Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 am

Fomor Library Mabino10
    kittykun08
    kittykun08

Post by kittykun08 Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:02 am

Lol XD
    Kahnakura
    Kahnakura

Post by Kahnakura Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:26 am

Cheater!!

lol, you've got completed stacks of fomors. If you wanted to count those then I am over 60 fomor types. They are on the next bank tab over. Razz
    kittykun08
    kittykun08

Post by kittykun08 Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:00 pm

Only like two casue i enver go to tir to turn those in O_O. And dingos wdf u turn those in XD
    Kahnakura
    Kahnakura

Post by Kahnakura Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:57 am

2 things.

1) Kitty, the Dingo fomor is located in TNN. Dougal should have that quest. (30 gold)

2) New and exciting feature has been added to the fomor library!! -read below-

Since Iria has been out and Cor released exploration has been a big plus for a good many of us!

I've now adapted the Fomor Library to include Artifacts found in Cor and any items found in Iria that may be used for exploration!

Cor restrictions- please only include items that require multiple pieces for them to be worth anything through Voight. (Pottery, terra cotta slates, and so on) Since each item varies in value after they are assembled, any pieces sent to be used by the fomor library will be purchased outright at a rate of 150 gold per piece (include mailing fees) It is possible to complete a set you may have, simply note Kanakura in game and tell me the pieces you need. A fee of 180 gold (plus mailing fees) will be requested.

In addition, I've added the ability to "sell" fomors to the library. If you're wondering how much a fomor is worth, simply check the place that sells that fomor quest and divide the reward by 10.

IE: Mimic fomor Quest reward is 6000 gold. 6000 / 10 = 600. So, 1 mimic fomor is worth 600 gold.

And yes, despite the fact that my main character has left the guild, this does NOT mean the fomor library has been closed.

Hope to see some new additions to the library soon enough, its been a little slow. (I've re-done the filing system for them 5 times already. Rolling Eyes )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:45 am