Guild Excalibur

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi: Guild Excalibur

4 posters

two spirit weapons?

tuany93

two spirit weapons? Empty two spirit weapons?

Post by tuany93 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 pm

can ppl create another spirit weapon after they already created one, if they cant, then how do u delete the one u have right now, cus i want a spirit in my claymore instead of my broadsword
    HideSpy
    HideSpy
    Administrator
    Administrator

two spirit weapons? Empty Re: two spirit weapons?

Post by HideSpy Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:04 pm

no you can't make another spirit weapon while you have already one and if you wish to remove your spirit and cancel the contract, you will lose both the spirit and the weapon itself.

To remove it i think you'll have to talk with Tarlach otherwise you talk to your spirit weapon.
    Azeleon
    Azeleon

Post by Azeleon Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Yes, to get rid of it, talk to tarlach with the keyword spirit weapon's contract.
    Kahnakura
    Kahnakura

Post by Kahnakura Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:24 am

Interesting choice. Bit of advice though, while the claymore is big and bad at first the two handed sword surpasses it by far at the end of it's growth.

If you're wanting a 2 handed weapon ego, go with the 2 handed sword. Not the claymore.

And to answer your question, you'll need to talk to Tarlach to remove the ego weapon. Keep in mind that you'll lose the weapon, the spirit, and all the money you've put into making that weapon grow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:39 pm